This Application is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Application, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not download, access, or use the Application and, if applicable, must delete the Application from your mobile device.
_*Accessing the Application and Account Security*_
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Application, and any service or material we provide on the Application, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Application is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Application, or the entire Application, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
* Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Application.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Application or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared internet connection.
_*Intellectual Property Rights*_
The Application and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
* Your device may store copies of such materials incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
* You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
* You may download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Application for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
* If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
* Modify copies of any materials from this Application.
* Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
* Copy the Application.
* Modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the Application.
* Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Application or any part thereof.
* Remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the Application, including any copy thereof.
* Rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available the Application, or any features or functionality of the Application, to any third party for any reason.
* Remove, disable, circumvent, or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management, or security features in or protecting the Application.
* Use the Application in, or in association with, the design, construction, maintenance, or operation of any hazardous environments or systems, including any power generation systems; aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control systems, or any other transport management systems; safety-critical applications, including medical or life-support systems, vehicle operation applications or any police, fire, or other safety response systems; and military or aerospace applications, weapons systems, or environments.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Application or any services or materials available through the Application.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Application other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
The Company name, logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Application are the trademarks of their respective owners.
* In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
* For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
* To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
* To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
* To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Application, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Application, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
* Use the Application in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the application or interfere with any other party’s use of the Application, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Application.
* Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Application for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Application.
* Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Application.
* Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
* Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Application, the server on which the Application is stored, or any server, device, or database connected to the Application.
* Attack the Application via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
* Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Application.
The Application may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other public or private interactive features (collectively, “*Interactive Services*”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “*post*”) content or materials (collectively, “*User Contributions*”) on or through the Application.
Any User Contribution you post on the application will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Application, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
* You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Application.
_*Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination*_
We have the right to:
* Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
* Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
* Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Application.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Application. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the Application, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
* Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
* Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
* Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
* Be likely to deceive any person.
* Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
* Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
* Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
* Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
* Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please send us a notice of copyright infringement to [EMAIL ADDRESS]. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
_*Reliance on Information Posted*_
The information presented on or through the Application is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Application, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Application may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
_*Changes to the Application*_
We may update the content on this Application from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Application may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. Company may from time to time in its sole discretion develop and provide Application updates, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches, other error corrections, and/or new features (collectively, including related documentation, “*Updates*”). Updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. You agree that Company has no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality.
You shall promptly download and install all Updates and acknowledge and agree that the Application or portions thereof may not properly operate should you fail to do so. You further agree that all Updates will be deemed part of the Application and be subject to all terms and conditions of this Agreement
_*Information About You and Your Visits to the Application*_
_*Linking to the Application and Social Media Features*_
This Application may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
* Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Application.
* Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Application.
* Cause limited portions of content on this Application to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
* Establish a link from any website or application that is not owned by you.
* Cause the Application or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other application or site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
_*Links from the Application*_
If the Application contains links to other applications or sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those applications, sites, or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites or applications linked to this Application, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites or applications.
The owner of the Application is based in the State of Texas in the United States. We provide this Application for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Application or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Application may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Application from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
_*Disclaimer of Warranties*_
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Application will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Application for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE, AND ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND SERVICES PROVIDERS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR DEVICE, OTHER APPLICATIONS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE APPLICATION, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY, INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE APPLICATION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE APPLICATION, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
_*Limitation on Liability*_
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE APPLICATION, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE APPLICATION OR SUCH OTHER APPLICATION, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
_*Governing Law and Jurisdiction*_
_*Limitation on Time to File Claims*_
_*Waiver and Severability*_
_*Your Comments and Concerns*_
This Application is operated by Skylab Apps, Inc., a Delaware corporation, at 5550 Granite Parkway, Suite 260, Plano, Texas 75024.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to [COPYRIGHT AGENT] AT [firstname.lastname@example.org].
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Application should be directed to: [email@example.com].
Last modified: February 16, 2022
FAME Media Group Inc.(*“Company”* or *“We”*) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Skylab Apps application or website (collectively, our “*App*”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
* On this App.
* In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this App.
It does not apply to information collected by:
* Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
* Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the App.
_*Children Under the Age of 13*_
Our App is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the App. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this App or through any of its features, register on the App, make any purchases through the App, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this App, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see “Your California Privacy Rights” for more information.
_*Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It*_
We collect several types of information from and about users of our App, including information:
* By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“*personal information*”);
* That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
* About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our App, and usage details.
We collect this information:
* Directly from you when you provide it to us.
* Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
* From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us * ** *
The information we collect on or through our App may include:
* Information that you provide by filling in forms on our App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our App, subscribing to our service(s), posting material, making a purchase, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our App.
* Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
* Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
* Details of transactions you carry out through our App and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our App.
* Your search queries on the App.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “*posted*”) on public areas of the App, or transmitted to other users of the App or third parties (collectively, “*User Contributions*”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the App with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies* * **
As you navigate through and interact with our App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
* Details of your visits to our App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the App.
* Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). This website does not respond to web browser signals and other similar mechanisms and “do not track” requests.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
* Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
* Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
* Speed up your searches.
* Recognize you when you return to our App.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
* *Flash Cookies.* Certain features of our App may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our App. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information”.
* *Web Beacons.* Pages of the App and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information”.
_*How We Use Your Information*_
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including, but not limited to, any personal information:
* To present our App and its contents to you.
* To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
* To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
* To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices, if applicable.
* To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
* To notify you about changes to our App or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
* To allow you to participate in interactive features on our App.
* In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
* For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile or contact us at the contact information listed below. For more information, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information”.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
_*Disclosure of Your Information*_
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
* To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
* To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
* To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our App users is among the assets transferred.
* To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For clarity, this includes the sale of your personal information. For more information, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information”.
* To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
* For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
* With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
* To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
* If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
_*Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information*_
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
* *Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising.* If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out logging into the App and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email with your request to [EMAIL ADDRESS].
* *Promotional Offers from the Company.* If you do not wish to have your email address and/or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the App and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to [EMAIL ADDRESS]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transaction.
* *Targeted Advertising.* If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by [OPT-OUT METHOD]. [For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.]
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“*NAI*”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see “Your California Privacy Rights” for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: [TOLL-FREE NUMBER/EMAIL/WEBSITE URL]. https://www.skylab.world/get-started.
_*Accessing and Correcting Your Information*_
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at [EMAIL ADDRESS] to request access to, correct or delete a